At ELPS we offer a quality educational involvement and nurturing atmosphere that fosters learning skills. Our qualified faculty are always delighted for the students with whom they work day by day.
We have endeavoured to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents can enjoy a stress free application experience.
Submit the online ENQUIRY FORM from this link or visit the school admissions office. Our office will get back to you to reply to your queries and gather the required information.
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Admission form should be filled in by parents in the school itself. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate.
For Grade 1st to 12th: A short written test will be held on the basis of previous class knowledge along with an interview on the declared date and the candidates who are successful in the process will be invited for the admission.
For taking admission parent need to take the admission form from the school office and submit it along with required documents as mentioned in the form along with the prescribed fee. In case of deficiency in documents the admission would be treated provisional. *Right of admission is reserved with the management.
School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can personally meet with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. A meeting can also be arranged with the Principal or any other faculty member that you may wish to see. (Appointment to be obtained)
Admissions are open to all, subject to availability of seats and students’ eligibility. Our starting class is Pre – KG. Children between 3 and 3½ years as on 1st of July are eligible to apply for admission to Kindergarten (Pre – KG).
AGE Group –
For Nursery/Pre-KG : 3 years and above.
For KG I (LKG) : 4 years and above.
For KG II (UKG) : 5 years and above.
NOTE – The process of registration does not guarantee admission.
You may visit the school –
Monday to Saturday – 09:00 am to 04:30 pm and Sunday: 10:30 am to 01:30 pm
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Mark-sheet of the previous class (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards).
- 4 photographs of the student (Recent passport size colored)
- 2 photographs of the parents (Recent passport size colored)
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Proof of residence
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- The Admission Form must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your association with the school.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are received, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a Parent Orientation Program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Code of the school.