Eternal Light Public School is an inclusive day-cum-residential school.
Admission is open to K-10 students of the local and national community regardless of race, community, gender, religion, or origin.
Currently the school enrolls students into an age appropriate grade based on their previous academic record in English, Mathematics, Science and Second language.
The School academic year consists of two semesters –
Semester I: April – September
Semester II: October – March
Enrollment for K-10
The admission forms can be downloaded from the website
Application for Day Scholar
Application for Hostel
ELPS enrolls students on the basis of the past two years scholastic, as well as co-curricular records from previous schools.
Only if considered necessary, a placement assessment will be given to ensure that a student is placed in the appropriate grade.
Once the application is submitted with all the relevant and supporting documents to the Admissions Officer, it will be reviewed by the Coordinators and Admissions Committee who will make a recommendation to the Principal for the final decision.
The school reserves the right to cancel any enrolment if found that false information and documentation has been provided.
ELPS invites applications for the following classes:
- Kindergarten – K1 and K2 (EY) – Day Scholars only
- Primary School – Grade 1 to 5(PY) – Day Scholars only up to Grade 3.
- Grade 4 & 5 Days Scholar & Residential
- Lower Middle School – Grade VI to VIII – Day Scholar and Residential
- Upper Middle School- Grade 9-10 – Day Scholar and Residential
An Overview of the Admissions Process
he Admissions Process at Eternal Light Public School involves the following steps:
- Contact Eternal Light Public School for information. Tel: +91.80.2572 9999 Mob: +91 94832 99999 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and Complete the Application Form and Medical Form available online or write to the office for a hard copy.
- Post or Scan and email the completed and signed Application and Medical forms with supporting documents to ADMISSIONS@ELPSCHOOL.COM
- Visit the School, meet the Principal, and take Placement Assessments, if necessary.Address: ELPS, Via Rayakotta, DT Halli, Krishnagiri Dist, TN 635116
- Receive communication of Offer of Admission which will include fee details
- Pay the fees, collect books and supplies and relevant instructions for the Orientation and First Day of School.
Supporting Documents to complete the Admissions Process
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
- Conduct Certificate from the school last attended
- Photocopy of the scholastic achievement records from the school last attended confirming successful completion of the preceding class
- Completed Medical Record from an authorized Medical Practitioner
- Four Passport sized Photographs
- Any other information Parents consider necessary for the school to know